Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It finally happened!!!

I have read about all those folks who had the ears break on their stock red Racer coils or had the coil attachment bolt break. I figured maybe I had lucked out and gotten one of the good ones.

Took a little trip last week. Didn't expect to have time to detect but brought the Racer anyway. Turns out I had plenty of time to detect and some great possibilities. Went to get the Racer out of my 4Runner and, sure enough, found both the coil ears AND the attachment bolt were broken!!! GRRRR!!!

Phillip_in_NM said:
I have read about all those folks who had the ears break on their stock red Racer coils or had the coil attachment bolt break. I figured maybe I had lucked out and gotten one of the good ones.

Took a little trip last week. Didn't expect to have time to detect but brought the Racer anyway. Turns out I had plenty of time to detect and some great possibilities. Went to get the Racer out of my 4Runner and, sure enough, found both the coil ears AND the attachment bolt were broken!!! GRRRR!!!

"You have a 4Runner...my FAVourite Toyota!"

Nokta will take good care of you I'm sure.
Hate when this stuff happens though.

Yeah they have awesome customer service ..... A few growing pains to get thru but they are improving every time and you can't ask for more. PS Always keep tie straps and electrical tape.... I could have had you detecting in 15 minutes in field repair.

Des D said:
Phillip_in_NM said:

Just got it just over a year ago. LOVE IT!!! Goes anywhere, good mpg, tows my pop-up just fine and very comfortable. Plan to run it till it or I die!

Nokta Detectors said:
Please send an email to dilek@noktadetectors.com and it will be taken care of.

Wow! Would you just look at this! An hour and 9 minutes after my posting and the manufacturer is already offering to help! Amazing! OK, that settles it. Now I have to get a Racer 2!!! How can you go wrong with a company that treats its customers like that!?!

"FINALLY!!! America has a SENSIBLE CHOICE! We don't have to vote for a nut with two boobs OR a boob with two nuts!"

:beers:

Phillip_in_NM said:
Des D said:
Phillip_in_NM said:

Just got it just over a year ago. LOVE IT!!! Goes anywhere, good mpg, tows my pop-up just fine and very comfortable. Plan to run it till it or I die!

"Yeah, a friend in Florida bought one and when I rode in it I just loved it.
He traded for another a few years later and it was just as good as the previous one.

I recently met a guy with a very old 4Runner - he Imported it from Japan 15 years ago and despite a dull paint job (kind of a burgundy color) it was 100% otherwise and he also plans to run it until it dies!"

eSCANZ said:
"FINALLY!!! America has a SENSIBLE CHOICE! We don't have to vote for a nut with two boobs OR a boob with two nuts!"

:beers:

I am pretty excited! This election was shaping up to be the worst in American history. I read the other day that 47% of Americans would rather not vote for either of the two leading candidates! If Gary Johnson can do for America like he did for New Mexico, we will be in great shape. If he can just get into the debates, those two other half-wits will be history!