Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It has been 45-49 for the last 2 days in Connecticut...

FooserPaul

Temps have been 45-49 in Connecticut... and with 2 days of rain mid week the ground was perfect last 2 night... I got in a combined 3 hours of Detecting... The 1908 Norwich Dog Tag is my oldest (was 1913), nice 1880 Indian Head Penny... The V nickel is in rough shape... and the Skeleton Key is beautiful... Feels good to be out detecting again...

Great hunt! That's a great lookin Indian. That merc looks like it got the south side of a lawn mower.

I love that key! I wish today was going to be in the higher temps, its about 30 degrees out now.

Those are some great oldies Paul - we're still frozen in here in Michigan - maybe more snow mid week. If there's one thing this hobby teaches you sometimes - it's dogged patience.