Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It has been a long time since I got the hunt for 8 hours....

but man it sure was nice to dig in the dirt and talk to people in the neighborhood that I was detecting. It was all so really nice to find my first Indian Head pennies in a while that were in great shape and I got to keep :) I detected with my Equinox 600 for a while and then switched over to my AT Pro with a small coil. The Minelab didn't miss much but it did miss the very unique pin. If anybody has any information on it it would be really cool. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Another nice hunt!

Thanks Earthlypotluck! I may have to find another location though, I don't want to clean out the spots close to home because it's nice to have somewhere to go when I only have an hour or 2 to hunt :)

Nice finds cant find enough of those Indians!

Very nice finds, Foreverteachable! I pretty much have to visit NY to dig nice Indian Head cents like yours and that pin is a very neat find. I've never seen one like that. I hope that you can get an identification on that one. Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Thanks Mkus and Blindsquirrel. It sure has been nice to find some productive areas and some coins that are in good shape. The wild thing is that less than a thousand yards away in a different part of town the ground destroyed the other Indian heads.