Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It has been awhile..

Digdoug

...but I broke out the Ace 250 today and dug a little in the backyard. Found a 53D wheat penny and a couple memorials and a Burt Bees tin. Used the Garrett Pro pinpointer for the first time and it is a huge help in locating the targets.

Hope all are doing well!

Doug

HAHAHA! Just kidding bro. Good to see you and glad you got out.

Hi Doug Who? SMILE I was gone for a long time and have just been on the Forum for a short time! Good to hear from you, Bro, and hope all is well your way. Glad you could get out detecting and you weren't skunked and found some goodies and that is a good day! Hope you are able to get out a lot and find some very nice oldies and goodies! God Bless! Ma

It has been a while. Good to see you again and glad you got out and did some detecting.

WTG Doud! Most of us are in agreement with you that the Garrett Pro Pointer is a great help and a wonderful product. Glad you got out. I still haven't done that this year yet.

Thank you...things are OK.

Good to see you swinging again! I also have not been metal detecting in about year; but sure fell right back into it finding large cent my second week out! after a year away. Hh

Glad you went out Doug. 53D is always a nice find. I finally got the new AT Pro Pinpointer and it is so much better than any other pinpointer I have owned - even the one attached to the Minelab Explorer II I used to have. God bless you and the family. Maybe one day our RV will show up at your door step. Love ya Brother.

Hi Pete, how are you and Sherry doing? How is Casey and the grandchildren? Hope all is well with all of you!! If you ever get in MO and down Cuba, MO way....drop by and see me, also! When you do, just let me know by email or I will send you my address and phone number, so you can find where I live! Good to hear from you, as you don't come by very often and I miss your posts! God Bless! Ma