Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It has fancy on it, but ???

coinspader

Found this with the F19 today, rang up just below pull tab. What could it be ? a smashed ring maybe? don't know. Zinc penny is for scale.

Attachments

• IMG_1839.jpg
    IMG_1839.jpg
    630 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1840.jpg
    IMG_1840.jpg
    646.2 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1841.jpg
    IMG_1841.jpg
    573 KB · Views: 105
Some type of a band I’m thinking. Could be a hair band maybe? Ring, maybe. Any idea what metal? Magnetic? Interesting…..

Yeah a napkin ring would be a good call but it really isn't big enough around unless some of it is missing, but after looking at it closely it appears to be all there, if it was put back in it's round shape it still wouldn't fit around my ring finger. I am starting to lean towards a woman's ring now after reexamining it. The decoration on it seems to be pretty uniform so I don't believe it was done by hand. Thanks for the input guys. (y)