Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It is a shame

Royal

I and many others came to this forum and became friends. I have visited some of them, best vacations I have ever had, and nobody is around any more. Mike, Alice, Wayne, Willy, Linda and so many more. I do miss you guys. I miss your storys. I miss your friendship. This was a big part of my life for years. Now it has moved on but I will never forget you guys and what you did to brighten my life. Miss you

Much of late.. dealing with health issues.. but hopefully these too shall pass and all
will be well..

This forum was the one that got me interested in the internet.. and then I met you and others.. These memories are
the highlight of my life.... and that is not an idle statement..

When you came up and visited... I will cherish those time for my lifetime..

By the way... Alice send her best

Best to you always my friend

Micheal

It sucks getting older... Health is always on the mind... the brain thinks we can still do anything, the body reminds you quickly...
Hope all is well, and your issues are short.