Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

IT IS COLD and IT IS OVER:cry:

ken ward

That is right. It is cold . Took the batteries out of my TESOROS. It is over. I cleaned them up and put them away for the winter. I did not do as good as some of you all do out their, but I had fun.
I had more than $200.00 in clad. Many gold and silver rings. A few gold and silver chains. A butt load of ear rings. Some good ones too. When I would come home with a good ear ring, my wife would ask ,, where is the other one. Your wife probably ask you the same thing.. Well,, I just tell her that I don't know, but I will go back tomorrow and see if I can find it. Gets me out every time. We will be going back to the Philippines the end of the month to spend the winter over their. It is 80*F right now. I had to say that. I hope I get a chance to get out while I am their. Here is a couple pictures of most of my finds. I hope we all do better next season. I would like to thank so many of you for the good times we all had HERE.... I learned a lot and I hope I was able to help others.... KEN

Ken,

That is just amazing, looking at all those gold rings, your trash apron must have overflowed several times to find all those goodies.

Great job, and have a safe trip home to the Phillipine Islands. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

There's next year. :)

tabman

That's a nice haul Ken, enjoy your winter in the Philippines.

Nice bunch of finds, have a safe trip

Hombre said:
Ken,

That is just amazing, looking at all those gold rings, your trash apron must have overflowed several times to find all those goodies.

Great job, and have a safe trip home to the Phillipine Islands. Happy Holidays to you and your family.
I don't even want to talk about the trash. It would be in the high pounds... KEN

Thank you for getting me hooked on tesoro and the compadre! Good luck on your trip!

Ken;
I hear you on the "cold and over". The ground has been frozen in my area since around the end of November. We now have about 6 inches of snow on the ground with more to come in the next few days. Time to research new areas to hunt and to clean and catalog this years finds. So as the actual hunting season is over for me I will try to get ready for next year. Enjoy your trip and thanks for your help with the compadre.

Jeff

Man Ken I bet you had a bucket load of fun digging those finds. What about the Islands? Are you near the shore? Hope your people over there got missed by the storm. Well good luck.

Dancer

cladcanada said:
Thank you for getting me hooked on tesoro and the compadre! Good luck on your trip!
You will learn what it is telling you. Just like it is talking. It will say,,, That's junk or ... dig me.. It is hard to put it down... KEN

jazzman58 said:
Ken;
I hear you on the "cold and over". The ground has been frozen in my area since around the end of November. We now have about 6 inches of snow on the ground with more to come in the next few days. Time to research new areas to hunt and to clean and catalog this years finds. So as the actual hunting season is over for me I will try to get ready for next year. Enjoy your trip and thanks for your help with the compadre.

Jeff
We have more snow coming this weekend. Time to put things away. That compadre is worth its weight in gold. Out of all the detectors out there, you just can not beat the compadre... KEN

Dancer said:
Man Ken I bet you had a bucket load of fun digging those finds. What about the Islands? Are you near the shore? Hope your people over there got missed by the storm. Well good luck.

Dancer[/quote
I also had a truck load of trash too. I don't live near the shore. We are about 2 hours away. That storm was on a different Island. We are about 350 miles north of the storm. There are many beaches to hunt.
No one hunts over their. The beaches are also very trashy. People have picnic and just leave their trash on the ground. You have to use a small coil to hunt. I hope to do some hunting this year. Will post pictures...
Maybe even a picture of a banana tree... KEN

Enjoy Ken! Look forward to some Tropical pictures, while trying to stay warm in my igloo.

Wonderful finds thankfully for us in AZ the weather is still decent. Philippines would be exciting to detect. Good Luck and happy Holidays!

Hi Deliveryboy. The ground here in Indiana is frozen with 4" of snow and still snowing. It is nice hunting in the Philippines if you like digging trash. I love that place, but the people are very bad with there trash. They just do not care. They toss it any place they want. At the beaches they have a family picnic. When they are finished for the day, they just go home and leave their trash on the beach. You can get good finds their, but the trash is big time bad. I use a small coil and do the best I can before I pull the rest of my hair out.. I still love it their... KEN

Most, but not all 3rd world countries I have visited, all litter. There is no garbage pickup or recycling, just seems to be the norm, and accepted practice, makes no difference if its in a public place, or out the window of their house.