Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It is Springtime--My former home & Dogwood Tree

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Scan0001562...My Dogwood Tree at 4655 Valmeyer Dr Home....Apr 2007 just before the hard freeze!.jpg

Beautiful dogwood tree Ma. It looks like a giant cotton ball.

Thank you! it was loaded every year & by its shape it was so beautiful, everyone who saw it always gave me compliments BUT it was God's doings & His blessings for me and others! When my daughter, Tami, was in grade school, she brought it & the Lilac Bush as little sticks home for Arbor Day--it was by chance that we planted them in the right place to see its beautiful White Flowery Blooming display--truly a blessing from God not only for me but for all who saw it! The Dogwood grew large but the Lilac Bush next to it took years to grow in size & have a few Lilac blooms of the size shown in the photo! The Dogwood was slowly dying with limbs pruned off after the divorce in March 1988! As soon as I sold the home & the other owners moved in, they took it out & the shrubbery that had also died! Tami will be 53 in Oct so from the time she brought it home & the time I left in FEB 2014 was many years of enjoying its beauty! I miss my old home, the neighborhood & friends (40 years) but life goes on & we do what we must as time never stops for anyone until the time our mortal bodies in death do we depart from this earthly life; hopefully, with Jesus when our number is up! Amen! Ma

Last edited:
I used to live in Camdenton home of the dogwood festival. That tree is loaded with blooms Betty!
HH Jeff

Yes, Jeff, it was like that every Springtime for many years--I got to enjoy its beauty while living there after planted when Tami was six or seven! Schools used to give young trees to the younger students for Arbor day--don't know if they still do or not! Was very glad for her bringing home ours! It lasted as long as i lived in the home, as a family we moved into it in May 1974 until I sold it in Feb. 2014! Our neighborhood was a nice area to live in--neighbors & ALL! Thank you for your compliment & comment! Ma

I used to live in Camdenton home of the dogwood festival. That tree is loaded with blooms Betty!
HH Jeff
Yes & a soft carpet of petals underneath the Dogwood when shedding those glorious WHITE Blooms showing the nail scars of Jesus' hands & feet in the four corners of each bloom! Jesus was crucified but HE lived again & lives forever more with all forgiving love that saves & heals each REPENTANT Sinner by their BELIVING FAITH in Him, WHO IS REAL & ready to save lost souls today & today is the day of Salvation for even one minute more may be too late--when the mortal body has no more time to live here & have their living souls saved to be heaven bound & living with Him forever! Amen! Ma