Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It is with a heavy heart I make this post...........

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
I received a text from Ma Betty's daughter today that she passed away last night. She will be missed by many. I had the privilege of meeting her a few years ago while passing through MO. She was a wonderful lady. She used to be known as MO Betty and posted frequently on the Christian metal detecting forum. Since she was a mom figure over there I started calling her ma. It stuck and for a long time she has been known as Ma Betty. I have no doubt she is no longer in pain, free of COPD, and other ailments. She is with her Savior Jesus Christ and at peace. I will also post this on the views forum but feel free to share this with other forums she frequented. For those that pray, I ask that you pray for peace and comfort for her family.

Well a long moment of silence well earned…. Rest in Peace Fair Lady.

I will greatly miss her. It will never be the same on here without her. She would always encourage us in all our post. I will miss her poems and she would always call us by name. I know she is in heaven with greater treasures now.

I received a text from Ma Betty's daughter today that she passed away last night. She will be missed by many. I had the privilege of meeting her a few years ago while passing through MO. She was a wonderful lady. She used to be known as MO Betty and posted frequently on the Christian metal detecting forum. Since she was a mom figure over there I started calling her ma. It stuck and for a long time she has been known as Ma Betty. I have no doubt she is no longer in pain, free of COPD, and other ailments. She is with her Savior Jesus Christ and at peace. I will also post this on the views forum but feel free to share this with other forums she frequented. For those that pray, I ask that you pray for peace and comfort for her family.
I exchanged messages with Ma Betty many times. She was quite the inspiration. Godspeed and fly high, MA BETTY. AMEN.