Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It keeps giving

undrpar

went back to the spot i was at yesterday.Between my brother and i we found 3 silver rosie’s,5 wheats,and a bunch of clad.not too shabby

Attachments

• IMG_2796.jpeg
    IMG_2796.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2795.jpeg
    IMG_2795.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 49
You are doing very well!!

Good hunting for sure!

I have not found one silver this year , and i have been detecting since march, So thats some good digging - getting harder and harder to find silver

I have not found one silver this year , and i have been detecting since march, So thats some good digging - getting harder and harder to find silver
i’ve been lucky with new permissions this year.I have a 1775 property and a 1850 property.Also have a huge farm from 1820 to do still.All of the owners are extremely nice.My local schools gave up some silver as well.I drive a truck for a living and frequently stop at old places and ask permission and a lot say no but a the few that said yes have big enough properties to keep me busy all summer.