Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It Must be Christmas!

Like I said, I have been incredibly busy lately, and haven't been out for about a month, but this afternoon I went out detecting for 2hrs at a local park that has been hit many many times by many different detectorists in the city.
It is an old park that has a carosel that is 100 years old this year. When the original owner passed away, he left the carosel to the city under the provision that the rides always remain at 5 cents each. That was about 50 years ago and they still operate every summer at 5 cents.
Well, to make a long story shorter, while there today I have found two things that I have never found but have always wanted to find, a "fishscale" 5 cent piece (Canadian) which is smaller than a dime, from 1913 and a Mercury dime! (1941).
It made my day and my year! Also while I was there, I witnessed a young couple getting engaged near the carosel! I looked up and saw the guy one one knee and then the girl let out a little scream. They hugged and kissed a long while, so I guess she said yes.
God is so good, and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy New
Year!

that sure was a good trip out for you ! Congrats on the 2 coins, many more to come in the new year, Steve in so az

Congrats on the two firsts! Merry Christmas my friend! :)