Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It seems that about 100 coins are my limit.

zeekeys

Went back to the place I got 106 coins and went at it again and this time ended up with 119 coins. No ring this time but found the wheat almost on top of the ground. This seems to be my limit. I get to the point I can not dig much more and it is time to call it a day. I go home and take a nap and get ready to see what tomorrow will bring? As always had a great time and looking forward to another day of digging tomorrow. Thanks for looking in and Happy Trails..... Z

WOW Zeek!!! I would have to hunt 3 or 4 spots to get 100 coins. Some days I seem to look forward to the nap more than the hunt:clapping:---HH---IB

IB thanks! My naps are very important and have been taking a nap everyday for a some years. Years ago I worked for W. Clement Stone and that was all I got from him. Take some time in the afternoon for a nap. IB these are some of my big hunts. It is common for me to come home with 10-40 coins. The hunt that has over 50 coins is a great hunt to me. IB I just go out to enjoy and what ever I find it is good. The lost penny god's have taking a liking to me and provided me with plenty in pennies to dig. If I only dug quarters, dimes and nickles there wouldn't be much to show. From my own experience I have found many quarters, dimes and nickles that have been masked by pennies and sometimes a little trash thrown in. I appreciate the guys that don't like to dig pennies. Thanks for stopping by......Z

zeekeys said:
From my own experience I have found many quarters, dimes and nickles that have been masked by pennies and sometimes a little trash thrown in. I appreciate the guys that don't like to dig pennies. Thanks for stopping by......Z.

I agree with you entirely Z. The way I look at pennies is they are little posted notes left behind for us to gather and use as a tool like little posted notes with the date on them. I only pass over the corroded zinks. You know, the ones that false from 67 all the way up to a quarter. About the time I get too tired to dig any more of them I run into a quarter and am ready to go again.. HH-IB