Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It takes one to dig one!!

BigCatDaddy

I met Strobey Saturday morning for an early breakfast up near the lake. He had come down to move his boat and that's a whole 'nother story ther, but we headed out with visions of digging some gold from the exposed lakebed. That didn't happen...dangit!! We started off at a real nice swim beach, but about an hour in and the lifegurds showed up and said we couldn't hunt until they shut the beach down for the day. Time to regroup!! We headed around the lake to another park with no lifeguards and fared better there anyway. And man alive, was it ever HOT!! We both had to get a dunk in to cool down a bit and it was still almost mind numbing!! Here's a pic of the spot!!
[attachment 273327 0_sharlake.jpg]

We swung and hunted till near noon and then packed it in and headed for some AC and BBQ. Of course, what else, right?? Strobes daughter met us at the BBQ joint and I was releived to see that she favored her Mom and not Strobe...whew!! Pretty and smart, it's easy to understand why Strobe's so proud of her.

Here's my loot for the day!
[attachment 273328 0_sharloot.jpg]

The ring is a 14K...HGE...dangit!! The cathead thing is of unknown metal, but it's a Big Cat...found by the Big Cat!!

Here's a pic of the two after a little cleaning. I quit cleaning the ring when I saw the HGE. Can you blame me???

[attachment 273329 0_sharhead.jpg]

Interesting hunt, BCD. You're getting sooooo close!!