Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It was a silver day

sparkster

Took the AT Pro out to a park that I have it at least 500 times. No joke I hit this park every couple of days and always find a little something.

It was a beautiful day, 70 degrees, sun shining, birds chirping and a lot of targets. Fist of all I dug 6 Chuckie Cheese tokens, then a 62 Rosie
and then a sterling St. Christopher medal. First silvers in a couple weeks.

Love my Pro. Can swing it for hours no problem. On this day I found about $3.00 in addition to the silver and tokens. Not bad for about an
hour of hunting

Thanks for looking, sorry no pictures, I' m camera challenged

Sparkster

Nice work..thats a solid little hunt there.:clapping:..we still have snow on the ground here, and ice on the water, but we are getting real close to trying to make up for lost time!
Mud

Good job! A couple of pieces of silver from hard hit challenging spots is good and exciting. HH jim tn