Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It was brought to my attention today...

A

Anonymous

...by the manufacturer of one of my favorite pieces of equipment, the Sun Ray probe, that many of the CZ users weren't familiar enough with his company to trust the quality he puts in his equipment.
Now true enough I am a Minelab user mainly but I do have an ID Excel. (I've been on Ralph for some time about a probe so I will take it out more..)
My point really is that most of us Minelab users have become so addicted to the Sun Ray accessories that I wouldn't think of going out the door without my probe on. You can check on the M.L. Forum and ask the guys about the quality of his products. I've used his coils large and small as well as the probe. He's an advertiser here but the users on the forums won't lie. (Actually I wouldn't either but I understand why my opinion would be suspect..) I cannot stand to dig a hole 8 to 10 inches deep without a pin point probe that will effectively reach out 3 to 4 inches and use the same circuits the main coil uses for the meter read out. Ralph is one picky guy about the stuff he sells. He probably is one of the lone rangers of after market products for a major brand where his stock is right up there with the manufacturer.
I am into camera's and I wouldn't think of buying an aftermarket product other than Canon for the Canon unless I do serious research. Sun Ray products are a lot like that. But don't take my word for it. Go on one of the forums where there are users already using his probe and after market coils. The Fisher probe and coils are new but don't be afraid of the manufacturer. One thing I can tell you. If Ralph is making an aftermarket coil, he's tested it against a factory coil and did better. Ralph isn't stupid. If e didn't have a better mousetrap he's of shelved it.
I know there are a few guys on here that seem to have made it their mission to sink the product. They don't own one so how can you listen to them. If you dig deep targets especially one's that have been missed by other machines you are probably digging an on edge or problem target anyway and you need a great probe. I wouldn't leave home without it...
Thanks for listening... Guvner..