Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It was hot today with the AT Pro and Ace 350

Bobbie

Beach hunting has been kinda slow........although I recently did find a platinum ring. Hubby and I have been hitting the parks, it was hot today and both machines were hot on the trail of coins. Hubby is kind of an expert on where to look for coins in the parks.

Nice finds Bobbie!

Took my kid out tonight for about an hour to a tot lot, he used his moms Ace 350 and I was saddled up with Blackie. :rant: kid is 9 years old and found his first ring, and 81 cents! I asked him if he liked metal detecting now and his comment was "I like it more than I used to.":rofl:

HH
QH & [size=x-small]Blackie[/size]

Nice load of coins and other assorted loot. And yes, summer is on us with a vengence!! Quite a handsome kitty you've got for an Avatar, I like it!!