Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It was my pleasure

allcav

I gave Fred a Lobo back in July at the his claim at Porcupine. This weekend he asked me to teach him how to use. I also had the great pleasure of meeting Mr. Tony Beets. Great guy!

Robert you have yourself yet another great looking cap.:thumbup:

tabman

Thank you. Fred sent it to me for a Christmas gift!

That's great.I don't mean to get off topic,but when you decide to pop back out again .Can we talk about some new stuff or something?Tell us something new is going on.I mean what the heck is going on in that building.Do y'all need to sub out some work to China or what.Y'all got to think about some new stuff sometime.What do y'all do all day drink coffee?We got to hear about something soon,or I'm calling for a boycott or something.Do something different for a change.Say something new is going on please. :O

SpiritRelic said:
That's great.I don't mean to get off topic,but when you decide to pop back out again .Can we talk about some new stuff or something?Tell us something new is going on.I mean what the heck is going on in that building.Do y'all need to sub out some work to China or what.Y'all got to think about some new stuff sometime.What do y'all do all day drink coffee?We got to hear about something soon,or I'm calling for a boycott or something.Do something different for a change.Say something new is going on please. :O

I am not allowed to talk about if we have something new in the making. If something was new in production, I can talk about that. Currently, there is nothing new in production.

SpiritRelic said:

If it aint broke, why fix it? :beers:

Well, did yall find anything?

Seasons over now. I found a lot of Fred's teeth from the Excavator. His pickers were too deep and too small for me to reach. I was forced to use a 5.75" on the Lobo because of all the wireless mics and camera equipment and large metal objects around.
I did help them pan and never seen so much gold in one half scoop of dirt in my life. My first hour, I filled up a larger snuffer bottle from panning only over a 1/4 full.

It was fun. Great people up at Porky. Not really a Parker fan though.

I agree. A little too young for the responsibilities. Didnt care much for Fred the way he was portrayed on the show at first. He's my kind of "make do" person. Hope they did well. Final show this week.

Was Parker a little arrogant Robert? I get that from him. Nothing like the gentleman his grandfather is, at least from what little I see.

Well, yes to silverman. Billf, The guy who owned Porky in season one had to sue the Hoffman's because they left the claim before season 1 was finished. They actually were in the Klondike at the end of season 1. If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at the Hoffman's. They only gave the owner 2 oz of gold and because the Hoffman's are stupid, it was more like 1.6 oz cause it was full of black sand. You didn't see that on Discovery. Discovery edit it to look like Fred was an ass when he took it over. Actually, Fred didn't know the claim was up for sell. Dorcey called Fred and asked him to run his claim up in Alaska. Fred asked him what claim, and Dorcey told him he was buying Porky. Fred got on the phone and called his friend about this. Well a few months later, his friend called him back and said he felt Dorcey was screwing him and decided to sell it to Fred and his Partner.