Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It was so hot today..........

dave5710

I saw two dogs chasing a cat, and all three were walking.

Actually I took a little ride into Wisconsin and things don't look any better up there.

Yeah, it's hot out there. :stars:

Glad you could get away for a bit. My mom went to Iowa and it's the same there too. It doesn't look good at all.

In Southern Illinois past few days. Currently 102 degrees in Centralia and it's not even noon yet. Corn crops are done, could rain for 3days and they would still be ruined.

Bank thermometer says its 103 today. I moved away from Arkansas because of the heat. Don't think I went far enough North!

Right now it's 100 here. I drove around the other day and looked at the crops. It's not a pretty picture thats for sure. The only thing I have been doing is some research on a place that I can go if it ever cools down just a little.

Andrew, this is way extreme for us. I remember talking to Ron L. (Captain Ron) at a fall club hunt, about 3 ? years ago. It was just across from Jubilee Park. We talked about how mild the summer had been that year. How we only had maybe 7 days all summer that the temperature hit 90 degrees. This year the heat is bad, and the drought is bad. Even mornings are hot this year. I got sweat soaked this morning, just picking tomatoes, and I finished before seven.

Yesterday we rode up I-39. I only noticed one irrigated field, and I only saw one wheat field, (harvested). It must be worse south of Peoria, has no one here is discing under or mowing off their corn. And there must be hope for the beans still, although they sure look stunted.

Yes it's soooo Hot that the corn field across the road starting poping and the horses in the pasture thought it was Snow so they froze to death.

It's getting pretty deep here..........Honey, where's my boots?????? :razz: