Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It went from this to this

Allen in MT

Found this little 5.3 gram nugget a couple of weeks ago up at Libby Creek.
Thought it would look nice with a little .36pt yellow/gold Montana sapphire mounted in the crevice. The sapphire I found a couple of years ago at Gem Mountain Mine. Now all I have to do is sell it.......
enjoy and HAGD
Allen in MT

G'day Allan.
A nice pendant piece mate.
If I might make one small suggestion. I think that piece would look absolutely fantastic if it were polished more than it appears in the photos.
I sell a lot of nugget jewellery from my mine and the most important aspect apart from shape and price, obviously, is the shine on the nugget. If it "glows" it will sell. If not, it is hard to move.
Your jeweller will be able to do this for you, or failing that put your nugget in a film container half filled with a mixture of washing up detergent and water along with a few grams of fine, sugar grain sized gold. Sit and watch TV and shake it for half an hour or an hour until you get that shine.
Hope that helps.