Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

its 2am cant sleep. like a kid ay christmas!!!!!

jmann

My t2se will be here around lunch today and im too excited to sleep. I dont know why but this hapens to me every time i get a new detector!!!!! Sad dont u think.?

nope..quite understandable...Here it is 4am on a Saturday, and we are up and ready to go!
mud

Wish i was goin this mornin but i have to sign for the t2 and if i went this mornin i would end up with a flat and have to wait till monday. Im not repeat not a patient man so i will be sitting by the mail box. lol:rofl:

No cure known either........... just remission till the next purchase !!