Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Its 32 degrees out, the wind is blowin and I'm out the door!

Aaron

Not many days left now, goin to my favorite park with the V and my 3D. Its really cold and the wind is blowin! Let you guys know how I do...

Good luck!

I've been fighting the urge but it's only 33 degrees and supposed to be 45 tomorrow.

I ended up finding $1.92 in clad. A hour and a half was all I could take, the wind was a killer! It took a good 15 minutes in my truck with the heater full blast to thaw my fingers out! Gonna try again tomorrow and the high is only supposed to be 36 degrees!
HH, Aaron

32 degrees and out 'tectin'! Your one sicko! (That's great that your pushing it!) It's getting cold here in Seattle too and hoping to get out some this weekend. Hope the predictions for a mild winter are correct. It'll still be that wet cold though. Good luck on getting out a bit more.

Thanks alot, I'm enjoying your journal stories, thats a cool website.

Yeah I know, Im determined to find a gold ring before the ground go's solid, although theres a sledding hill at my favorite old park. Im thinkin i'll hit that after every snow and search for surface targets, I've found coins like that before, maybe I'll find that gold ring that way...

I made it out for about an hour before I called it good. Went back to the park and pulled 1 wheat(1930) and a couple of clads.

Old man winter is payin us back for the mild November we had. Its only going up to 33 today, as long as the ground isnt frozen I'll keep tryin, just gotta dress for it!

I'm older than a lot of the people here and the cold just takes the fun out of it for me. Rob

What state are you in Aron, Im in Central Californa, Micfin

Michigan Bro., and please dont tell me how nice the weather is there! :biggrin: