Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It's a big world out there....

woodchiphustler

With a lot of new and different Technology available. Some good , some not so good. Most European models were designed around finding low conductive small coins. Thus minimal discrimination and higher operating frequency.. Most are found in farm and pasture land with minimal modern trash. A ton of iron over many centuries is the main issue there. We are a nation of litterbugs , especially in our public places so minimum discrimination will never be enough. The real value to these detectors will be to a relic hunt er looking for low conductive metal and dry sand hunting for gold jewelry. They should find gold nuggets but I cannot say since I do not hunt gold. Years of testing tells me I'm right . And the many finds I make, the oldest you can find in our country confirms this. Never try to make any detector do what it can't. The true value is understanding what it can.

amen to that

I couldn't agree more. Added a Blisstool to my aresenal about six months ago. Still keep my F 75 SE workhorsed, just in case. After seeing the depth and target seperation videos on the Deep Tech Gold, I decided to unload the F 75 and ordered a Gold. I think the US market has gone the way of bells and shistles in favor of depth and the ability to work in iron. Let's just keep this our little secret, so we can reap the benefits of what the European manufacturers have determined works best for relics. Once they get the depth AND full discrimination puzzle solved, look out. The world will be beating a pathway to whoever perfects that machine.

keep on diggin'

jimmyk in Missouri

PS: Just kidding about keeping it a secret, Barry. Can't wait to post the anticipated finds I (we) will be digging.

JK