Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It's awesome seeing the enthusiastic reports roll in on the LTD's!!

BuckeyeBrad

Until now, when all the info that was out there was from the field testers, I found it interesting to read how some were having difficulty uhhh, shall we say embracing the implications. Now, I fully understand the ramifications of experiencing discomfort and for many if not most, (and understandably so) trying to figure out how to justify and come up with the $1200 ante for a new detector can be uncomfortable. An easy and predictable reaction is the tendency to discount initial findings, or as it's lovingly referred to "the hype". In today's world one of the current popular sayings is, "livin' the dream", right? So I've decided that from now on, I'll be referring to my usage of the LTD as "livin' the hype", because it DOES deliver! Kinda got a nice ring to it doesn't it? :twodetecting:

and CL mode. How do you console your huntin buddy when he sees you diggin multiple targets where his old dig holes are and he can't hear what your hearing?
Maybe a chapter in the manual on the subject LOL.

I've lived all the good natured competition thing that happens a lot with just about everything you do with a buddy. It can be a lot of fun and it can be a p.i.t.a. But honestly, I take no pleasure in finding more stuff than my real buddies. When things get so lopsided that it's getting downright uncomfortable and they want to start checking targets and find out they can't even hear most of what you're digging, now that's almost like cheating. :biggrin: Hmmmmm....
"Fisher F-75 LTD........It's almost like cheating!"
Ooooooo, I like that one too. :biggrin:

Brad, you may find yourself a second career in advertising.

I think I'll have to finish testing this camo bad boy by myself ;) One dude left me sitting at Dunkin Donuts for hours & didn't show up for a hunt after I was able to scrape up all the stuff his unit missed at his "worked out" park with the T2/ F75 combo (the old ones). :) Using the old tricks like running chattery 0 disc, or 2F tones in iron left 'em shaking their heads (or cursing at me) with the old F75. I often felt rather guilty as those old faithfuls were making any "spanked out" site produce at least a few more small buttons/ small coin, etc. as my hunting buddies came up dry & wanted to leave. This new beast seems like it's going to make it even more unfair ;) I already have another White's guy who's waiting for the price to drop on the old T2's so he can get a used one.....just to hunt in iron like I did.
The weather has been rainy & horrible here, but I'm going to try my best to dodge a few raindrops and get my F75LTD back out there to a couple of cellar holes I know like the back of my hand & hit hard.......
HH,
Bill

"Fisher F-75 LTD........It's almost like cheating!" Sounds like killer idea for a T shirt.:clapping:

Got my new LTD dirty today. Will post a pic later.

keep on diggin'

jimmyk in Missouri

n/t

Im his hunting buddy Brad kicks my butt .Ill get even ill buy a bunch of stuff on ebay and tell him i found it..All kidding aside the LTD is an awsome machine. I need to get a job.When he finds the deep stuff i cant even hear it.I think he makes me sick lol i do cuss him alot. terry

Brad - You've given everybody a lot of great info on the LTD, thank you.

I guess since it has lived up to the "hype" we should quit calling it hype and just say it's fact!