Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It's back and GREAT!!!!

cosmic

Well i received my ATPRO back from Garrett last night and gave it a good shaking.. You could smack this thing against the wall without any falsing !! That's the way it should have been in the first place... The tool they sent means nothing to me but a gesture and not worth the 20 I spent shipping it back..
Well after finishing up some soldering I had left I mounted it to the rod and what a difference !! If it would quit raining for a while I'll take her out to play.. I believe it will be a great year..

Thanks khouse.. It's way better balanced now compared to the stock S rod... kaptinkosmic It's waterproof but I'm not going out in 38 dgree rain.. Old and broken I am...:cool: