Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Its here!!!

Good gravy man,,,,get out there and let us know what it does. You can take centerfold pics later...lol. You guys are killing me here, I traded my red racer for a super nice epl. se pro and I miss it already. Now I'm drooling over the racer2..

lol... I wish i could get out with it today but have to take my kid to practice tonight and tomorrow evening. then we are leaving for PA friday morning so it is looking like its going to be next week before i even get to use it. :veryangry: I sold one of my red racers a little while back to get the money to preorder the R2. My son has the other Racer and we have all the coils from makro so it works out nicely that the original coils are compatible with the R2. I have owned quite a few machines in the past and this is the first machine that I like enough I havent sold and bought different machines to try something different. I guess I just clicked with it. That said, when i found out the R2 was being released I couldnt wait to order it. The only thing I wish is it was waterproof.

bleeohio said:
Good gravy man,,,,get out there and let us know what it does. You can take centerfold pics later...lol. You guys are killing me here, I traded my red racer for a super nice epl. se pro and I miss it already. Now I'm drooling over the racer2..

petew said:
I'm from PA! Take it with you,way too much silver here for me to handle.:twodetecting:

would like to pete. wouldnt get to use it though as we will be at a gym all day both sat and sun.

Mine is still seven states away :cry: