Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

it's pouring out side

GKMan

But that's not going to stop me. That's one of the things I love about the CTX. It's nice being out there- the sound of the rain falling, no crunchy leaves. I have permission to detect an old Quaker meeting house that was discontinued in the 18 sixties it has produced so many great coins buttons, buckles, it's amazing that us where I am heading... ...

You are making me want to get out,down here in New Jersey. It is also pouring here. But withthe CTX the rain won't stop us!!!!!!!!

HH
Rocco

I braved the elements and was rewarded with four or five buckles and a button. I also found what I think is a farmers needle for injecting animals. Most of the good stuff I found in the stream bed running alongside the property. which was nice since I was able to wash off the CTX and most of my equipment. It was chilly but the waterproof gloves made a big difference.