Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It's was a Barber Day.

Timelord2

My first Barber Quarter... Also I found a 1924 Robert M La Fallette & Burton K Wheeler Presidental campaign pendant.

Good job on the Barbers! Are there any mint marks on your coins? That LaFallette/Wheeler watch fob is a great find! You had a fantastic day! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Amazing finds!!!! Still looking for the elusive silver quarter! I'd take a SLQ, barber, or Washington haha! My only one was a 1911 Canadian quarter. Still cool in my book! For some reason the amount of silver dimes that are found amaze me! There has to be thousands found compared to other denominations of change out there!

Congrats on finding the silver and campaign medal:thumbup: No need to say I'd be hitting that place again! Years ago I was hunting an old home lot in SE Texas and I eyeballed that same campaign medal but mine was not attached to the fob. I like the Indian archer on the back of that fob that is kind of unique for a campaign medal.? HH!

Congrats on your great finds!!!

The sight has really payed off big. It's a place where an old hunting cabin use to be. So far this year I have found the Barber Quarter " my first", a Standing Liberty Quarter " my first", 5 Barber dimes, 6 Mercury Dimes, 3 silver Rosey dimes, a couple silver Washington quarters, and a 4000 to 7000 year old Indian copper point. Not bad in my book. Hope to find more before it gets to cold in Wisconsin.....

Wish I could find a cabin like that here by Adams. I'm by Castle Rock and Petenwell.----------Nice---------IB