Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I've been browsing for a few days so time for an introduction...

ZuluTango

At the beginning of this year a buddy of mine introduced me to this great hobby and recommended an AT Pro. While I had a few decent finds, I got out of the hobby for 2 reasons. One was that the AT Pro didn't live up to my expectations and two I didn't have as much time as I'd hoped to hunt. Well, I have more time now and wanted more than the AT Pro so I ordered a XP Deus. It should arrive any day now! I've already learned quite a bit of info here and hope to learn more. Keep up the good work guys.

Good luck with your Deus. If you have not ordered Andy's book I would say do so now. It will get you going on how to set up your new detector. AT pro is a great detector for the money. It takes time and practice to be good with any detector. You will need time to hunt and reasurch to find where the goodies will be. The best detector in the world will not find what isn't there. Have fun with your new Deus and be patient the finds will come if you find the right spots to hunt.

Jason

Thanks Jason. I have the book on order already. I'll be patient with the xp deus. Thanks for commenting!

Welcome to the deus club.....I am waiting on the book as well, I am sure it will be enlightening. I have Andy's book on the ML explorer/etrac and it was very helpful.

ZuluTango said:
Thanks Jason. I have the book on order already. I'll be patient with the xp deus. Thanks for commenting!

Sounds good keep us updated on how things go. It is always exciting to have a new detector on the way.

Jason

The Deus is a lot better in the trash than the AT. You can adjust it to fit your preferences. The AT is pretty much a turn on and go machine. I had a lot of fun with the AT. It came time to upgrade so far I have been very happy with the deus. I am still learning. I am finding a lot of stuff I missed using the AT.