Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I've come to the conclussion that the Equinox accessory prices will not be posted on Minelab's website.

Dan(NM)

I've been visiting Minelab's site almost religiously for the past month hoping to see some prices on the Equinox's accessories. Well, I think it's safe to say, unless they decide to post the prices of the other machines accessories at the same time of the Equinox's, it's probably not going to happen any time soon. None of the other machines parts and pieces have prices as of today. So, looks like a dealer will have to post prices on behalf of Minelab, this baffles me as to the delay on something which could benefit not only the dealers but Minelab as well since machines are prepping to ship. I have money set aside, burning a hole in my pocket, come on Minelab, throw us a bone!!!

They better throw something!----I'm not buying ANY detector not knowing what the (needed) coils are going to cost.
Dan(NM) said:
I've been visiting Minelab's site almost religiously for the past month hoping to see some prices on the Equinox's accessories. Well, I think it's safe to say, unless they decide to post the prices of the other machines accessories at the same time of the Equinox's, it's probably not going to happen any time soon. None of the other machines parts and pieces have prices as of today. So, looks like a dealer will have to post prices on behalf of Minelab, this baffles me as to the delay on something which could benefit not only the dealers but Minelab as well since machines are prepping to ship. I have money set aside, burning a hole in my pocket, come on Minelab, throw us a bone!!!

Dan,

No listed prices yet, what to do?

I've set aside money as well for a 6" coil and a set of waterproof headphones. FOR ME, I think it is safe to say that neither the 6" coil or the waterproof headphones will be priced higher than the equivalents for the CTX 3030.

If they are priced more modestly, (like the Equinox itself) than I will have money left over. :thumbup: If for some reason Minelab REALLY SCREWS UP and prices them above the equivalents for the CTX 3030, than I will have to decide if I really want the 6" coil or not. My primary accessory is the waterproof headphones.

Rich -

Rich (Utah) said:
Dan,

No listed prices yet, what to do?

I've set aside money as well for a 6" coil and a set of waterproof headphones. FOR ME, I think it is safe to say that neither the 6" coil or the waterproof headphones will be priced higher than the equivalents for the CTX 3030.

If they are priced more modestly, (like the Equinox itself) than I will have money left over. :thumbup: If for some reason Minelab REALLY SCREWS UP and prices them above the equivalents for the CTX 3030, than I will have to decide if I really want the 6" coil or not. My primary accessory is the waterproof headphones.

Rich -

If Minelab does that, the coil will cost more than the detector! The CTX 17" coil is the most expensive coil I have ever seen. If it wasnt for their Christmas bundles, I wouldnt have one.

Not need to post something they may not have. I guess they want us to get the machine then ....... the sticker prices for accessories. Then...... you go on another pre-order list for 3 months...... isnt this fun? Keep that glass half full...... we are getting there.

Dew