Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I've decided to make up my own goofy detecting words!!

BigCatDaddy

Since John Edmonton has drunk the "Diggers" kool-aid and has become one with them, I decided to make up my own goofy detecting words so he might see how ridiculous those fools are and come back to the land of the real detectorists. So, here we go!!

I met up with my buddy James to hunt some "wetness" and hopefully end up with some good "salsa"!! These "buzzbombers"" were waiting on us...or whoever the Emergency Vehicles were coming for.

[attachment 272399 0_belbuzz.jpg]

The "wetness" was real low and we decided to "beachbum" the "dryness" while it was still fairly cool. It was fairly lucarative, as we were both "skankin'" a decent amount of "pocket jinglers" and even a little "fishness" to keep things interesting. I was using my AT Pro with the stock "flapjack" and Killer B' "skullmuffs" and James had his "M" word 3030 and both were "purr-raying" right along. That is until the wheels came off for both of us. James decided to change coils on the 3030 and one of the pins came loose, rendering it inoperable. He was major "clagged" about it, but had a M word "backyback" with him and was able to continue. My AT Pro decided that it's adapter was not worthy and just quit giving me any sound thru my "skullmuffs". That was minor and I had a couple of "backybacks" of my own and it wasn't worth it to get "clagged" and so I pulled out my ATP with the 5 x 8 "flapjack"/ Amphibian "skullmuffs" on the Plugger straight shaft. After only a few minutes with this rig, the upright that the ATP "mainbrain" is attached to came loose and rendered that rig useless. Now I was a little "clagged" and had run out of Garretts to bring out, so I had to unleash the M word "Salsa Sword". I only hunted with it for a few minutes before we decided that we were "downhumped" and ready for a dose of Texas Pit BBQ!!
I ended up with some good "Salsa" comprised of a fair amount of "fishness" and "pocket jinglers", a nice Titanium "finger donut" and even a "Tok-e-yo"!! Here's all of the "Salsa"!
[attachment 272400 0_belloot.jpg]
And a closeup of the best "fishness", the "Tok-e-yo", the "finger donut" and a 1926 wheat "pocket jingler"!!
[attachment 272401 0_beltoke.jpg]

We had a great time in spite of all of the mishaps and the BBQ was GREAT!! So everybody put on your "skullmuffs", fire up your Garrett "mainbrain" and put the "flapjack" to the soil and dig some hot "Salsa"and post those finds!!!

Sorry you didn't find any "Vanilla" (as in "Ice, ice baby!"). I always hope for some Vanilla in the hole! :) But congrats on that donut! Maybe the next one will have some "vanilla frosting". Good luck bringing someone back to planet Earth!

BigCatDaddy said:
Since John Edmonton has drunk the "Diggers" kool-aid and has become one with them, I decided to make up my own goofy detecting words so he might see how ridiculous those fools are and come back to the land of the real detectorists. So, here we go!!

Well done. :clapping:

That's a great token find, BCD!

Hey BigCatDaddy, if your not careful, they're gonna put you on an episode. (I share your opinion of them). In the summer, I spend a lot of time on a salt water beach, using an Excal, I don't mind all the people coming up to me and asking questions, till they start talking about them two. Then I tell them I gotta go, and put the headphones back on. Artie

You can say all you want about the Diggers, but I don't use any of there stuff like Nectar, but I have started hollering very loudly, jumping up in the air and kiking my feet together, rolling in the mud and just in general acting like a complete A_ _ _ _ whenever I dig up spmething. Otherwise, the only good thing that I see about there show is their choice of detectors