Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I've got a CZ21 on the way & was wondering how best to hip mount it, on a 2in nylon belt or a bag also...

does anyone use an after market shaft & mount it between the handle & arm cuff....or has someone added an 18in extension behind the arm cuff & used it that way...any info or pic's will be greatly appreciated...Thanks....HH...Tab.

Use the 2 inch Quick release tool belt, $4.00 from Home Depot and the belt loop that's supplied with the detector, no need for a bag. Can't beat the price, been using the same belt for 2 or 3 years now.

http://www.homedepot.com/Tools-Hardware-Tool-Storage-Tool-Belts/h_d1/N-5yc1vZc27z/R-202311429/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&storeId=10051

Mine is in an ammo pouch on a 2" belt. Pouch adds a measure of protection from nicks and scratches and helps keep the salt exposure down at the beach

I use a 2" green military web belt with quick disconnect. The belt is stiffer than most nylon belts which helps keep the unit straight and comfortable. These can be bought online for about $10-15.

I just picked up a CZ 20 and it seems to me that regardless of where you mount it on the shaft it will have a significant impact. That head unit is pretty hefty. Mine came with a hip mount and I have a chest mount on order. We'll see which works better for land and water huntin'. I would remove the unit from the shaft regardless, wouldn't bother with shaft modifications when you can by either body mount for $20.