Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

J LO'S AND SILVER

Hunted a local Pittsburgh park came up with some clad, J LO sunglasses, a 54 cal lead ball, and this nice silver ring . Very solid 86 on the AT GOLD. Hunted in disc 1 lots of trash in this park so used the 5 x 8 coil worked very well.

That's a nice Celtic looking ring there thinlizzie.:thumbup: Ok, I'll admit J-Lo can really work the sunglasses look :rofl:

Nice scores! Too bad for you she didnt show up to get her glasses back, then you could have popped that ring on her finger and made if official! :lmfao:
Mud

Nice little ring! Congrats!
You want to see something that'll make your jaw drop? Look up J Lo's video "Booty". A kid at work showed me Saturday.....My jaw finally started working again this morning. I've never seen anything quiet like it.

.54 is a great caliber...in case you should ever want to get into blackpowder...its nearly as addictive as detecting, costs about the same, but the returns are not as good...:lmfao:
Mud

mudpuppy said:
.54 is a great caliber...in case you should ever want to get into blackpowder...its nearly as addictive as detecting, costs about the same, but the returns are not as good...:lmfao:
Mud
Black gunpowder was my previous addiction to MD :hot:
:clapping:
Nice celtic ring!!:clapping: