Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Jackhammer's pictures, Thanks Scottie :clap:

DOC

1...Sunrise through a dead tree in the goldfields at G1....and thats my Brothers secret spot near kookinie....gues what the G stands for

2...Around 4 oz from G1

3...Sunrise at G1 with fire blazing and billy on the side.....something u wont see at the Gold Basin unless u can burn rocks....hehehe

4...Camp oven cooking a damper....man it was great...to be eaten with butter and jam..mmmmmm

5....An aussie tradition washing nuggets...thats me without the beard...some fool through a log on the fire as i was leaning over it ti get a small stick to light a smoke and flashed my beard up....i took it as a message so i shaved what was left off and gave up smoking.

6....A visitor not a native of oz ..we round em up and send them home...to arabia...do u believe it we exprot themwe have the best stock of wild camel in the world....also they are great to eat (camel steak) yum

7... more gold from around the place

8....Well u nead a place to hang stuff dont u...u should see the close line.

That's one heck of a tooth JH has :lol:

Dave