Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Jackpot

ronmsr

Had a heart attack 2nd June,spent 21 days in VA hospital. Hunted the chips 2 or 3 times since the 25th when I got back home. At least you have the toys to pull yourself up with.
My friend at the coin shop is getting ready to retire. He got the silver $ July 31st. One saw it before I did so I asked him to put it in the safe for me. Bought it about 8 or 8:30 AM on the 1st of Aug. $1500. a good buy. the other silver came in on the 2nd He will
only be open for 1/2 day Sat. Got to go back to VA on the 16th so I'm getting coins and bills etc. however I can. The necklace is a gift for my daughter. $-1798 PCGS VF-20 Large Eagle.
Enjoy the Pic -- Ron

HI Jackpot, Nice Torques on that necklace!!!!!! Nice Hall don't care how you get Treasure is all GOOD!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear About your Hart attack, It will be ok wen you go back to the Hospital,
You mite want to get a Light Detector Tesoro has some Light ones, Glad your back on the forum,

Mickfin

Jackpot Garrett ATs are pretty Light and a Better Detector My Bad, I have a AT-Gold Iv had her for 6 months
will take her to the GOLD Country tomorrow, Luck too ME!!!!

I've got the AT Gold,It's Light enough. My daughter's boyfriend has some acreage in southern ILL that dates back to the 1700's or early 1800's. Got a new automatic trike to get to the field if it's flat and dry. I can sit on my butt to dig or mark a few for him to dig. Two gold shows coming up in ILL. Hope I can go to one or both. Maybe the Garrett display will have those new 30 ft. headphones. Also get some salted paydirt to teach my friend how it's done.
Good hunting to all -- Old Weak and Tired -- But never give up. -- Ron

Beautiful! Glad you are still around and excited about this sport! Good on Ya!:clapping:
Mud

ANACS has a pointed 9 and PCGS has a knob 9. Notice the position of the O in of on the Reverse.
Luck of the Irish -- Ron