Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Jackpot...

michael NY

I went to a place ive detected before and this time I cleand up some of the stuff that was missed and other people missed to!! If you dont love your Etrac something is wrong lol.
First few finds were glad and then a suprise to me close to the old bathouse came the Quarter there was a nail same hole sold tone. Wheaties all came from same spot all good high tones.
had enought cuz its 92 degrees humid as can be, I dedide to head back..kinda went wrong way not paying attention and thats where the ring was middle of woods solid sound maybe one inch down its from 1972.
HH thanks for looking,
Michael

Attachments

• pic_20200610_131445.jpg
    pic_20200610_131445.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 151
I did a search and actually found the owner picture of him to its really crazzy I was born in 1970 this is 1972..he is not registered on the yearbook sight nexr is face book search. so weired its season of HS Gradutions and stuff..I got a couple tricks if FB dont pan out.