Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Jars full of tabs collected.

CoinRobber

Some years back a metal detector dealer once told me " you must dig tabs to get the good stuff" I am not saying he was a liar and maybe it is true. My jars are crammed with tabs now.
The treasure's have eluded me though :(. The hunt goes on though . I have actually become a collector of pull tabs!. Jars are starting to fill with bottle tops too.o_O.

A bucket in the kitchen is full of metal scrap. ..boxes full of buttons ...buckles... Dog tags galore! .. prized musket balls... Jars crammed full of penny's... Army Badges.. Gold and Silver Rings.
All souvenirs...thousands of coins found...nothing worth a great deal to be honest. ..The finds are dwindling thanks to the popularity now of detecting...The stark reality is that sites are getting cleared out... The hobby for sure will die a slow death over the next 50 years.

Some years back a metal detector dealer once told me " you must dig tabs to get the good stuff" I am not saying he was a liar and maybe it is true. My jars are crammed with tabs now.
The treasure's have eluded me though :(. The hunt goes on though . I have actually become a collector of pull tabs!. Jars are starting to fill with bottle tops too.o_O.

A bucket in the kitchen is full of metal scrap. ..boxes full of buttons ...buckles... Dog tags galore! .. prized musket balls... Jars crammed full of penny's... Army Badges.. Gold and Silver Rings.
All souvenirs...thousands of coins found...nothing worth a great deal to be honest. ..The finds are dwindling thanks to the popularity now of detecting...The stark reality is that sites are getting cleared out... The hobby for sure will die a slow death over the next 50 years.
Beaver Tail Tabs had a 50th birthday!

Beaver Tail Tabs had a 50th birthday!
I’m rich with pull tabs. I can’t seem to recycle them because they represent all the holes I’ve dug to get them.