Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Jeotech vs Golden King

rexy

Hello Macro users.
I am looking to buy either the Jeotech or the Golden King. The Jeotech is 1500$ less than the Golden King, and the Jeotech sells for 2,000$. I am hoping to pick one up for 750$ or less, but they seem awfully rare. Any comparisons or reviews of either one of these machines would be helpful.

Thank's

-Rexy

If you are going with the Makro line buy the Deep Hunter. It's an upgrade of the Jeohunter.
The Deep Hunter is the latest (2014) in technology in this type of detector. Frankly I prefer the older Golden King. (200:geek:
It's just got such a cool factor to it.

Hi and Sorry to interrupt your thread.
deephunter, jeohunter or Maybee Nokta's Golden King.. Anybody got one of those and had success using it ?
I'm Very close buying a deephunter standard version, and searching around the World some comments..
Thanks.
Henrik

You will be hard pressed to find it. I did for over a year and collected every scrap on info on the Golden King and the Deephunter.
Wait on it. Nokta is about to unveil something wonderful next year. However if you can find a GK for under $1,800 grab
it and enjoy. Deephunters on the used market are rare.

One million Thanks Landman..
You were so right, it was more than hard to find any thing about those Turk made Detector scanners.
But I found your word about the DRS ground Exper (2014), and that made me change my mind.
The DRS ground Exper is now ordered and it on its way... Thanks to you.
Regards Henrik