Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Jewelry hunting, what ID numbers seem best if any? 705 gold Package.

Digdoggy

Hi , I haven't really put any time into jewelry hunting. I've been coin shooting and leaving al kinds of signals behind. I'm thinking maybe ill go back and try digging for the heck if it. School with sports fields mostly. Do you guys have any suggestions on narrowing it down a little with VDI #s. I know you will have to dig trash but was wondering if it's possible to do better.
Will use the 705 with the 5x10 DD 18.7 khz.

Randy actually wrote an article just for people in your situation. It and tons of other useful info can be found in the FAQFAQ pinned thread on this forum.

Notch Discrimination on the X-TERRA - Ever wonder what you're missing? Part 1
http://www.minelab.com/usa/treasure-talk/notch-discrimination-on-the-x-terra-ever-wonder-what-you-re-missing-part-1

Notch Discrimination on the X-TERRA - Ever wonder what you're missing? Part 2
http://www.minelab.com/usa/treasure-talk/notch-discrimination-on-the-x-terra-ever-wonder-what-you-re-missing-part-2

Thanks longhair, I read the article you linked me to and I see I'm going to have to dig a lot of those hits.That's OK. It'll be fun to see the various stuff that may be there. Randy was very informative as usual. Now I'm charged up about it after reading all the possible good stuff that can be in my sites.

This reminds me of that old adage stating you need to collect a barrel of NOs, its getting you closer to the Yes. Except this is a barrel of trash.