Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Jewlery hunting with the Deus

Jason in TN

I have saw where a few have found a way to pull jewlery out of trashy parks with the Deus. Saw a post about some one talking about it. Any chance you guys hunting trashy parks and the dry sand on beaches would give up a secret or two on how you are using the Deus to pull the gold goodies out.

Jason

I use the xy screen and I made a program where the gold range is high tone and the silver range is a a medium tone. It works good for telling apart the trash cause a good target will be a solid high tone and trash will have some med tone mixed in with the high tone. I have a great program I made and use every where even on the beach. The high tone gold range just grabs your attention.

This is my jewerly program.

DISC= 8
4 TONE =
Tone 1 202hz from 0 to 8
Tone 2 202hz from 8 to 35
Tone 3 791hz from 35 to 75
Tone 4 450hz from 75 to 99
Sens 90
Freq 18
Iron vol 1
Reactiv 2
Silencer 2
Audio resp 4
Audio overload 1
Ground balance= tracking
If there is alot of big iron notch out 97-99
Bottle caps have a hollow mid tone with hight tone chirps. Good targets will be sharp at the beginning and end. Remember gold signals will be high tone.
I hope this helps good luck

spellman said:
This is my jewerly program.

DISC= 8
4 TONE =
Tone 1 202hz from 0 to 8
Tone 2 202hz from 8 to 35
Tone 3 791hz from 35 to 75
Tone 4 450hz from 75 to 99
Sens 90
Freq 18
Iron vol 1
Reactiv 2
Silencer 2
Audio resp 4
Audio overload 1
Ground balance= tracking
If there is alot of big iron notch out 97-99
Bottle caps have a hollow mid tone with hight tone chirps. Good targets will be sharp at the beginning and end. Remember gold signals will be high tone.
I hope this helps good luck

Very close to my setup. I like the Freq 12 and reactivity 1 on my XP Deus. Even at freq 12 its very very sensitive to gold.
Nice settings!