Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Jim42 - I stand corrected! :surrender:

Erik in NJ

I have to apologize for not believing the deal you posted and I posted so the other day. I happened across that site when a fellow hunter asked me to vote for his finds in a contest. It seems that array of items is included with the package. It seemed incredible at first, but if you add up the dealer's cost of the items it probably falls well short of $200 so not as stellar as I thought - but still a very good deal. I asked a moderator to remove my reply to you as I was wrong err, not right. :tongue:

I was on the Classified Forum tonight and noticed that forum sponsor Detector Depot has just taken the package deal to a new level! :surprised: I'll let you guys read up on it that need/want a new E-Trac (not sure of the exact deal with the SE Pro, but sure it's similar), but they are including a $240 credit against anything they sell! :yikes: So you could apply the credit against a SunRay X-1 and still get more things, or Lesche shovels, or another detector (hey, do you think my wife who hates detecting would enjoy getting an E-Trac for Xmas :rofl: - she hasn't been that nice this year :bouncy:).

OMG I'm stoked now to spend some Xmas dollars with all my might! :wiggle: Jim42, thanks for giving me the incentive to do some bargain hunting!

Crow is a tasty meal Eric.... ive had it before on here myself. Ok... OK ... lots of times.:rage: At least my friends on here are kind enough to send me a message and let me know when i have put my foot in my mouth. Thanks guys... Good post.

Dew

I'm not trying to sound "corny"--but you know that old saying--"it takes a big man to admit he was wrong" (a lot of truth in that saying).----As far as "eatin crow"---seems like I remember the taste of it a few (many) times myself!!! :) --Good post Eric!----------Del

Finding out about the new deal on E-Tracs/Explorers at Detector Depot -- man that guy ought to start calling himself "Crazy Lynn's" (for those that remember that groundbreaking store and commercial back in the 70s :) "His prices are so low he's ... Insane!" It was a funny commercial and they made some great deals.
I'm tempted to buy a back-up E-Trac or SE Pro now :)

Thanks Dew & Del for your posts - I don't mind "eating crow" every now and then :) I'll admit when I'm wrong and my wife certainly makes sure of it! Lol! ;)

Hey Erik,

I don't know if being in the same category as Crazy Eddie is good or not. :wacko: But Kristi has threatened to put me "away" for making the $240.00
Christmas E-Trac Package. I just want everyone to know that you can take that $240.00 and apply it to anything we sell at Detector Depot when you purchase your E-Trac.

No small print and here is the great thing......Detector Depot is a Ful Line Dealer and by that I mean we sell everything except White's. It is basically $240 in your pocket while shopping at Detector Depot.

"Crazy Lynn says you BETTER BUY NOW!! BEFORE THE WIFE HAS ME COMMITTED"!! (caps are meant to emphasize a crazy man shouting or yellin' as we say in the South).

Lynn (aka Crazy Lynn)
Detector Depot

Maybe she's the crazy one for saying married to you while u practically make no money on these machines! :) I gotta hand it to you for being a trailblazer when it comes to innovative package deals - heck, you've already sold me an SE Pro, E-trac, and F75 Ltd -- only thing left on my list is a Minelab GPX-5000 for the ultimate depth. Still working on an alibi to hand MY wife when that monster shows up at my doorstep - "What? That old thing?!?!" or "Uhhhh, I'm just borrowing it to test it out." or "Honey, it just followed me home!" ;) ;) Lol!

Thanks for all you do for us!!

I still would go back to where you bought yours from none of the dealers could offer such varying packages if the profit margin wasn't there. He will probable give some extras to insure that you will come back.
Jim

Yes, I only buy from Detector Depot these days.....they carry everything, have the best prices as far as my research goes, and the service is awesome. I called them out of the blue once for a new cord for my Gray Ghost NDTs......Lynn answered the phone and was very nice, said he had a demo pair aound and he'd send me the cord off of them for FREE if I paid for the postage! He had absolutely no reason to do this as I'd never done business with him before.....I knew this my kind of dealer......I'm a loyal customer to the folks that really go the extra mile and a half for me......the new package of a $240 credit for anything they carry is amazing.......I'm gonna take advantage of it till Kristi brings poor ol' Lynn back to his senses! :bouncy: