Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

joe,,,,,get off this forum

usmc0351

joe, im only joking with you,,,and god knows you are a fan of that tejon,,,im the guy that joe was referring to in his last post,,,,,,boys dont get me wrong i like the 705,,,i really do,,,but heres my problem, im a mailman, we are so short handed that i work six days a week and my relic hunting time is very limited, so when i hunt like i did last sunday with joe, it was from sun up to sun down,,,of course that doesnt include the drive there and back. i swung the 10'' coil for about 14 hours last sunday and by the end of the day i was feeling it. now i have dug some deep bullets with this thing, i dont know what happend sunday but i was out hunted, and the only reason for it was my loop never passed over a target. i like this machine,,,ive given it nothing but praise, but, its not the machine for me with what i do. i just need something a lot lighter and something fits in the front of my pickup,,,the 705 is long one. now i did talk joe into buying that 705 to coin hunt with and i did that after a lot of research into a mid priced detector, even though he's not real hard core coin hunter, he does get out from time to time and i think this machine is just right for him,,,,but as most of you know joe will probably be cremated with his tejon. im a fan of the tejon and for what i do, i only relic hunt, i think it better suits me. but if i still hunted those old city parks and home sites, i'd be using the 705. Yes i do have this for sale, with a couple of extra coils, and it will make someone a nice machine. I just want all you guys to know joe is really a pretty nice guy and im gonna make sure joe doesnt tell anymore tejon stories on the minelab forums.

Post here if ya like, Tejon or othwerwise. I will have to look at the classified. I will forgo my rants about the USPS. If you are working 6 days a week you must be one of the good ones.

HH
Jeff