Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

JOEY COIL

harry

Hi, Any tips on using the 5x10 joey coil just got it today in mail.Have only used stock coil so far. Thanks:usaflag:

The Joey Coil is a out-standing coil to use. I myself have this coil and use it often in trashy areas. The first time I used it I was at a fairgrounds and the coil performed unbelievably well. At the end of the day I had 14 Silver Coins,30+ Wheat's, and about $15.oo in clad. I could get in between the trash that the stock coil couldn't and did exceptionally well with it. When in trashy areas, use fast on and drop your sensitivity down to about 24. I use max gain and max variability. I run in digital, but every now and then will go to smart find to see what the cross-hairs are landing on. I use -6 Iron Mask (everyone says that I should be lower but my finds say otherwise). I also use a slower sweep speed when using this coil. Other than that, just take your time with it and you will be glad you bought one as I am and I hope to see you posting finds soon with it.

n/t