Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Join GPAA

Boo5908

[size=medium][/size]

I join the GPAA today hope it's worth it........:usaflag:

I joined several years back and enjoy it when I get a chance to go to some of the claims. I'm LDMA now .. I haven't been able to go the past few years since I have a 10 year mortgage and been out of work for almost two years .. now having to sell off my prospecting equipment... I hope you has a lot of success and find a lot of gold.....

Oh yeah, we've been in the GPAA for years. I think it's a wonderful organization. We're in a few other prospecting/treasure hunting clubs, but the GPAA has the most gold claims from coast to coast. My wife and I are full time RVers and we spend alot of time on the public lands(BLM/National Forests) that most of these gold claims are located on. I found my very first gold nugget on a GPAA claim some years back with the Scorpion. I would rather prospect than do anything.
Have fun!:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)