Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Joined the ranks....

GeoPa

After using an Explorer since 2001 inland with alot of good finds, I decided to give the beach a try and I liked it but my explorer didn't like wet sand a whole lot.

Well my Excal arrived yesterday, I did the cutting for my long handled scoop today (the Bucket is 5" stainless tube), going to weld it tomorrow, and I'll probably see Houndawgg at the beach on Monday ( I hope he leaves something for me)!

Brandy spanking new PI Pro. I might break it in tomorrow and look for a wedding band that was lost on a river beach.

might have to add coil gizmo to keep it from popping up with the waves

sharkhunter, ron and casper really have done good with theirs

it just does not look like u................

n/t