Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:jump::jump:my finds for this year so far

ufobbs

Here are my finds for just this year O.M.G. Its been a bonanza little over $400.00 in this treasure chest.

By the way they are clean because I tumble all my coins ,that way when I cash em in the bank loves clean coins.

And that aint even counting the rings and sterling that I found.Just thought I would share my finds with all treasure hunters :bouncy::bouncy:

Very nice Ufoob. What kind of tumbler do you use & what do you use in it? I've been considering getting one too & it looks like your's does a good job.

Good on ya! You've been busy.
BB

Hi nailbender here is my secret......I use a rolling stones rock tumbler,put coins in ,cover them with ammonia and a tablespoon of baking soda.

Usually I can start removing some of the coins in as soon as 5 minutes.The real bad ones take a lot longer

about 1/2 to 1 hour.Then I rinse the coins in water, then buff them up a bit.

I use plastic diamonds to tumble because they are nice pointed plastic stones and really do a great job.

I hope this helps you out.:clapping: I have seen the tumblers on ebay new for $25.00.

I bought my 3 at yard sales for $1.00 each.Good luck hunting....John:detecting:

Hey John----Neat "gang" of digs!!---Did ya find some of 'em with that Bullseye coil? :) :thumbup: -----Do you throw them all together after cleaning??---We always put ours in seperate jars (after tumble/cleaning), then turn them in to the bank that way.----Don't clean the pennys with the clad--or you'll see why not to! :biggrin:----In fact we tumble/clean all our different denomination coins seperately (by themselves)--makes the whole process easier.--------Del

Tumbling all coins freaks me out. Doing up the clad and modern like you did....you've got it down! Nice batch of spenders!!! Congats on a lot of good detecting and thanks for the neat pic!

Hey Matey,

Ya's better show a mite more discretion than that. Showing off a
chest of booty to this lot. Afore ya knows it, they will have ya's
drawn and quartered and be out a whoring and swilling grog at
your expense. Regards, Jim

Hi Del :) ,Very few with the bullseye. Mostly with my IDX classic and IDX pro& the MXT300 at the beach.

I tumble all the silver together in one tumbler and all the pennys in another tumbler.

But not wheat backs and no real silver do I tumble.:thumbup:

:starwars:Right cha R jim,:devil: but they gutta find me first hee hee:nono: