Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Jumped Ship!!!

CO_T\Huntr

Well guys I jumped ship and pulled the trigger on a XP Deus...
I have to admit it is an amazing machine and in going back over many places
I had covered with my beloved Silver I found more treasures I shouldn't have missed
some of the areas I had also gone over with the Vaq I had borrowed from Reg, I
realize you never cover 100%... but my little front yard of 5x20' that I had covered
and then recovered after finding a mens wedding band, and then went over again
with the Vaq to see if the Silver missed anything... coughed up a wheat and a clad
quarter that I could find no reason for missing, most probably masked is my guess
as the recovery time (reactive on the Deus) is astounding, providing better target
separation than anything I know of.....

I will always be a Tesoro fan and still believe everyone should learn on a single-tone
beep and dig machine as I did cause even the newest, latest and greatest VDI cannot
beat what your ears are telling you.....
So knowing your machine and understanding it's language is still the key to success.

Not selling my Silver either... no telling how long this new technology might last in the field
My second machine will always be the high quality, straight foward simple interface found in a great Tesoro....
and in time I can only hope to learn and understand this new technology even half as well
as I came to know my Silver.
Note; I will be putting 7" Sidescan on my Silver after using one Reg lent me there is
a world of improvement in target separation for sure.

Thanks for all your help over the last year, you guys are the best.

I'll be back with some highlights of the new machine!

dan b said:
I'll admit that the XP Deus is the only non-Tesoro machine that catches my eye.

Get off the beat'in path........
You'll have to look at the AKA machines since you seem to have used other brand machines as I have.
Glad I bought one.

Still like to get another simple beep and dig Tesoro, even thou I no longer really need a 2nd VLF machine.

By the way, you really can't jump the Tesoro ship and get away.............

the dues is a No.1 sniper in Iron , Good luck with it .

Ah heck, I've jumped ship several times, but I keep swimming back to Tesoro.

The more that I try other detectors the more I'm convinced that I enjoy using Tesoro the most. They work extremely well and they're fun to use.:thumbup:

tabman

You are a trader. I have read a lot about that detector. I am glad I dont have a lot of money. I will keep my little Tesoros... Have fun... KEN

I booked a couple jobs today including a park that used to be the company
village, with Victorian homes for the bosses and cottages for the workers,
never been touched before and the trees are still the old original so hopefully
the ground hasn't been moved around much and an old stagecoach stop (see pic) on the
same companies property that dates way back, will be a good test for the new
machine and me, I'll post when the finds start rolling in.....

CO_T\Huntr said:
I booked a couple jobs today including a park that used to be the company
village, with Victorian homes for the bosses and cottages for the workers,
never been touched before and the trees are still the old original so hopefully
the ground hasn't been moved around much and an old stagecoach stop (see pic) on the
same companies property that dates way back, will be a good test for the new
machine and me, I'll post when the finds start rolling in.....

:drool: :yikes: :drool: