Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Jumpy/ steady ID on infibido?

thump7

I've been thinking about getting back into the hobby and the Infibio has caught my attention. Ive done a bunch of reading and youtubing on it and one question I still have is; Is the display accurate? Is it jumpy or can it usually settle within a few #'s and stay there with some tight coil sweeps?
I love playing the guessing game when it comes to digging targets and a steady id helps a lot.

All depends if your in Canada and or the US.
You know about the Can. clad coins causing jumpy numbers on most detectors. If you dig enough junk and clad you will be able to tell coin or trash using the Anfibio with the new 11" coil.. ID numbers fall between a few numbers or can bounce from a higher to a low depending on coin angle. ID numbers are usually pretty tight compared to many detectors. The audio will be the giveaway on modern clad.

Since your thinking about getting back into the hobby.
You would not be disappointed if you bought for for Canada use. Couple the Anfibio with the 7" concentric, go hunting and it will put smiles on your face.

Thanks Sven... it's me, Odie from the other forum, I haven't been around much the past while and yea, I'm still in Canada so the info you gave is especially helpful in regards to Canadian clad.