Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just 4 more day.....

Donna(NJ

That's the latest email from XP with a countdown ticker. When you look at the Web site under detectors, There's a Deus 11 ..... So looks like a totally new machine.

I think my dream come true. Light weight MF machine !!!! Just cant wait !!!!!

HH
Donna(NJ)

Donna just don't hold your breathe! We have been waiting for SMF for a long long LONG time.
I love my EQ 800 but I still prefer my Deus. Sometimes I really think a single frequency is better. I have seen my Deus outperform my EQ 800 several times.
I think SMF is.. dare I say too unpredictable at times. The Deus is so good at sizing and screaming IRON IRON IRON that it's just really hard to use the EQ 800.

Still though it will be awesome if this new release is SMF!

That's the latest email from XP with a countdown ticker. When you look at the Web site under detectors, There's a Deus 11 ..... So looks like a totally new machine.

I think my dream come true. Light weight MF machine !!!! Just cant wait !!!!!

HH
Donna(NJ)
I too am waiting with bated breath!

We shall see.....

Donna just don't hold your breathe! We have been waiting for SMF for a long long LONG time.
I love my EQ 800 but I still prefer my Deus. Sometimes I really think a single frequency is better. I have seen my Deus outperform my EQ 800 several times.
I think SMF is.. dare I say too unpredictable at times. The Deus is so good at sizing and screaming IRON IRON IRON that it's just really hard to use the EQ 800.

Still though it will be awesome if this new release is SMF!

I beach hunt 99.9% of the time. So the only machines that work in the salt environment. other than Pi, are multi-frequency. Unfortunately all have been very heavy or poorly balanced.
Yes, I do love my Deus. Its my 'go to' machine for dry sand hunting and relic hunting in England. It sure will be interesting to see how well this works next year in the UK.
I really hope it is a MF and works really well in the wet sand. My aching shoulders will surely appreciate it !!!!!!

Keeping fingers crossed.

HH
Donna