Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just a little clad....

BigCatDaddy

and lots of junk in that exposed lakebed. Due to our continuing drought, many of our lakes are dangerously low. I headed out yesterday morning, hoping to dig up a treasure or two, but came up empty. It was a fairly nice morning, kind of cloudy, that helped keep the temps down a bit. But it didn't take long down in that hole for me to work up a good sweat. Here's a pic that shows how low the lake is. The solid vegetation line is where the water SHOULD be.

[attachment 272692 0_stilllake.jpg]

This spot has been hunted to death, so I didn't get any signals till I got down near the waters edge....and then the fun began. Not really!! Lots and lots of cans. I piled them up as I went, so the lake crew will pick them up. But I did manage a few coins just no treasure. Dangit!!

Here's the 4 hours worth of clad, so sad.

[attachment 272693 0_stillclad.jpg]

And the junk, minus the bunches of cans!!

[attachment 272694 0_stillcrap.jpg]

I was hoping there would be at least one ring or other treasure, and I'm sure there is one out there somewhere, I just didn't get a coil over it today. Just goes to show that the lake gods are fickle masters!!

Some coins and a little bit of that heavy grey matter. Beats sitting in front of the boob-tube getting matter fatter.