Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just a moment in MY life around here...

Art SC

Shelle & I took our 8 hr CCW course yesterday and as well as our written & shooting tests to get our CWPs...

It got up to 92 in the trailer that held the class and was 101 degrees out on the range. But I think a couple of folks had already suffered previous heat-related brain damage. After taking the written exam on the laws concerning CCWs, and their carry/non-carry/use, the SLED instructor went around to those who had passed to inspect their weapons before giving the basic shooting safety and firing techniques portion of the class prior to heading out to the range for our firing tests.

Now, remember, this is a Concealed Carry WEAPONS Course to test your knowledge and proficiency with a concealed WEAPON.

Yet these two Korean business ladies (shown below, in white) had the cajones to look up at the be-fuddled SLED (SC Law Enforcement Div) Instructor and argue (even as I'm taking this photo)...

[size=large] "GUN? Whatchoo mean, 'Gun?' Hey! Nobody say nothin' about guns.
We ohnree toll to bling RUNCH!"
[/size]

[attachment 61443 WEohnreetolltoblingrunch_1.JPG]​

The #1 Rule in a Gun Fight has now been revised to include CCW classes:​
[size=x-large]BRING A GUN![/size]
[attachment 61442 ChickenOutlaws.jpg]​

By the way...those two ladies failed the written test and two other older gentlemen failed the shooting test.